Early bird tickets on EventBrite until June 28th
Draft programme available
What is iOSDevUK like?
It is a 3 day indie-oriented iOS developer conference with twin tracks - one pretty techie, and the other full of things that you need to know about iOS development - business, design, graphics and other interesting stuff.
At £120 for an early bird three day ticket with great speakers and great company, it is the best value you are going to find anywhere.
Some quotes from last year's attendees (genuine comments from the online evaluation):
What did you like best?
- "The community, got the right mix of speakers and participants"
- "The chance to meet the people who make the apps I use every day."
- "Awesome Game Hack event (first time I've done anything like that)."
- "The atmosphere - really buzzing, really fun, really friendly, really welcoming"
- "The mix of topics covering design, coding, architecture and business."
- "Informal, Speakers easy to approach, Good selection of subjects covered, Cheap"
- "Practical tutorial sessions like Cocos2d"
- "It was great to have regular breaks between talks to network with everyone, especially the big shots. The networking was as important, if not more important than the talks."
- "The cakes"
What is the timetable for this year?
We are presently getting together an awesome list of speakers.
We will publish that list in early April, along with an EventBrite link to where you can book early bird tickets.
iOSDevUK 3 will be back in Aberystwyth from September 3rd to September 5th 2013.
Sensible people will plan to arrive in Aberystwyth on 2nd September for a 9:30am start on the 3rd (and our package including on-site accommodation will be 2nd-5th September. We will also be arranging some optional first-registered first served tutorials again on Monday and Thursday afternoons.
Follow @iosdevuk for news of when plans move forward, and email email@example.com with any questions.