Planning for iOSDevUK4...
iOSDevUK 4 will be from 2nd-4th September 2014, so put the dates in your diary.
People have been asking us when tickets will go on sale, and what the cost will be.
We are looking to keep prices the same as last year - that was £240 for the conference INCLUDING three night accommodation for early bookers. We want it to be cheap enough that any who is serious about iOS development can afford to attend.
We are preparing the programme at the moment, and we will look to be selling early bird tickets around Easter.
What is iOSDevUK like?
It is a 3 day iOS developer conference with twin tracks - one pretty techie, and the other full of things that you need to know about iOS development - business, design, graphics and other interesting stuff.
Some quotes from last year's attendees (genuine comments from the online evaluation):
What did you like best?
- "The community, got the right mix of speakers and participants"
- "The chance to meet the people who make the apps I use every day."
- "Awesome Game Hack event (first time I've done anything like that)."
- "The atmosphere - really buzzing, really fun, really friendly, really welcoming"
- "The mix of topics covering design, coding, architecture and business."
- "Informal, Speakers easy to approach, Good selection of subjects covered, Cheap"
- "Practical tutorial sessions like Cocos2d"
- "It was great to have regular breaks between talks to network with everyone, especially the big shots. The networking was as important, if not more important than the talks."
- "The cakes"
What is the timetable for 2014?
iOSDevUK 3 will be back in Aberystwyth from first thing on September 2nd to lunchtime on September 4th 2013.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.