iOSDevUK4 early bird tickets on sale
People have been telling us they are ready to buy their iOSDevUK tickets early for a good price, so we have put them on offer here.
Early bird prices are the same incredible value as last year - just £120 for the three day conference, and £240 for the conference INCLUDING three nights en suite accommodation. We want it to be cheap enough so anyone who is serious about iOS development can afford to attend.
Early bird tickets will run until at least the start of June, by when we hope to have a draft progamme published.
What is iOSDevUK like?
It is a 3 day iOS developer conference with twin tracks - one pretty techie, and the other full of things that you need to know about iOS development - business, design, graphics and other interesting stuff.
Some quotes from previous attendees (genuine comments from the online evaluation):
What did you like best?
- "The community, got the right mix of speakers and participants"
- "The chance to meet the people who make the apps I use every day."
- "The atmosphere - really buzzing, really fun, really friendly, really welcoming"
- "The mix of topics covering design, coding, architecture and business."
- "Informal, Speakers easy to approach, Good selection of subjects covered, Cheap"
- "Practical tutorial sessions like Cocos2d"
- "It was great to have regular breaks between talks to network with everyone, especially the big shots. The networking was as important, if not more important than the talks."
- "The cakes"
Email email@example.com with any questions.