iOSDevUK4 tickets available until August 4th
Remaining conference tickets are available on Eventbrite, and are the same price as last year - £160 for the three day conference, and £300 for the conference INCLUDING three nights en suite accommodation.
Here is a list of speakers up for this year's conference.
Here is a first draft of the programme for the conference - if there are changes, they will be because speakers can't make it, or need to change times, or have finally given me a title.
What is iOSDevUK like?
It's 200 iOS developers gathering at the seaside to share knowledge.
It's a relaxing atmosphere to learn great stuff about iOS development.
It's a 3 day iOS developer conference with twin tracks - one pretty techie, and the other full of things that you need to know about iOS development - business, design, graphics and other interesting stuff.
Some quotes from previous attendees (genuine comments from the online evaluation):
What did you like best?
- "The community, got the right mix of speakers and participants"
- "The chance to meet the people who make the apps I use every day."
- "The atmosphere - really buzzing, really fun, really friendly, really welcoming"
- "The mix of topics covering design, coding, architecture and business."
- "Informal, Speakers easy to approach, Good selection of subjects covered, Cheap"
- "Practical tutorial sessions like Cocos2d"
- "It was great to have regular breaks between talks to network with everyone, especially the big shots. The networking was as important, if not more important than the talks."
- "The cakes"
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.